Our underground bomb shelters provides protection from the elements and safety during fire, tornadoes, earthquakes, or contamination threats. To keep a more natural aesthetic, and to provide optimum levels of comfort, our underground shelters are dome-shaped, making them substantially stronger than traditional metal box shelters.
Because of their unique shape, they create a natural cool space, are easy to install, can fit in various depths, and provide security for years to come. There are two designs that have a fully functional space of 225 sq. ft. and 250 sq. ft.
For added peace of mind, we offer several extra options. This includes a nuclear, biological, and chemical (NBC) air filtration system with a hand crank for emergencies, CO2 scrubbers to remove carbon dioxide from the shelter whenever air pipes are blocked or if the air system is turned off, and a watertight hatch to keep your environment secure.
With an eco-friendly underground shelter, you can create your own subterranean cave and safeguard your family against all of the elements.
- Protects against tornadoes, earthquakes, wild fires and bio-chemical contamination
- Provides safety under any situation created by adverse elements
- Creates a natural cool space
- Allows for the highest level of comfort possible
- Easy to install
- Functional and versatile
- Great longevity
- Dome shaped shelter is several times stronger than any metal box shelter
- Various depths available
- Nuclear, biological, and chemical (NBC) air filtration system with hand crank for emergencies
- CO2 scrubbers to remove carbon dioxide out of the shelter whenever air pipes are blocked or air system is turned off
- Water tight hatch door